Mondo just keeps giving me reasons to like them more. A company that thinks like a collector, Mondo pioneered the limited edition art movie poster and has rapidly expanded into music, games and collectibles. This week we’re fortunate to be joined by Creative Director Eric Garza and Co-Founder / Creative Director Rob Jones. With SDCC right around the corner, we talk Mondo’s partnership to produce the event souvenir book. Compliments for all things Matt Taylor (aka anti-Rob) abound. We also discuss MondoCon’s absence in 2018 and take an extended dive into the recent film Hereditary and the artwork by Randy Ortiz. Just keep being you, Mondo.
So it’s been well over a year since I did an officially licensed movie poster. Crazy! Anyway, @hereditarymovie comes out tomorrow. Sincerely check this movie out. A genuinely creepy movie that stayed with me for awhile after viewing. The second I saw the trailer I knew I had to come out of movie poster retirement just to do this. Thanks @mondonews for getting this one for me. 24×36” #screenprint limited edition of 200 #hereditary #mondo
- Mondo: https://mondotees.com/
- Mondo Music: https://mondotees.com/collections/music
- Mondo Toys: https://mondotees.com/collections/toys
- MondoCon 2019: https://mondotees.com/blogs/mondocon-news/announcing-mondocon-2019
- Matt Taylor: http://www.matttaylor.co.uk/
- Comic-Con Souvenir Book Cover: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjc9WhDHzak/
- Randy Ortiz: http://www.damnthedesign.com/
- Hereditary: https://mondotees.com/collections/archive/products/hereditary
- The Nun Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzD9zGcUNrw
Master of One
Master of One is a producer-centric outlet focused on the latest in creative pop culture. Every week they interview a creative giant and drop their hard fought-for dollars on cool stuff just so they can share it with you. You're gonna learn something new and want to spend money... and you're gonna love every minute of it.